Required to start May 2022, 5 hours per week on a 1-year temporary term time (39 weeks) basis. The starting salary will be £19,264 per annum, pro rata to a term time salary of £2,182.72 per annum.
We are looking for a well-organised, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills. You will lead the after-school WRAP provision for 3–11 year-olds. You will liaise with the WRAP coordinator to provide high quality childcare and a range of suitable activities for the children accessing the club.
Essential requirements include:
- Relevant Level 3 qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Appropriate Level 2 in both English and Maths at a grade C or above.
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of the practices and procedures within education relating to the welfare, safety, and education of pupils.
- An understanding of principles of child development and learning processes.
- Experience of working with pupils of relevant age in a school setting.
For an informal discussion about this role or to arrange a visit, please contact, Sophie McCabe on 01946 820402.
West Lakes Multi Academy Trust and Thornhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure with regulated activity via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further details and applications packs, please visit www.westlakesmat.org.uk.
The closing date for applications will be 9.00 am on Monday 23 May 2022.
Please can completed application packs be returned to email@example.com.