This is a full time post of 37 hours a week, on MPR/UPR, starting from 1 January 2022 to 31 August 2022.
West Lakes Multi-Academy Trust are looking to appoint a KS1 teacher to work in our fantastic small, family school.
You will need:
- Have QTS status
- Have demonstrated professionalism and have high standards
- Have worked effectively with families and within school teams
- Be committed to CPD
- Have a good understanding of Safeguarding
- A chance to make a huge impact locally
- A tight knit, supportive staff team
- An exciting, flexible curriculum
- Enthuastic pupils
- Small class numbers
- A chance to work within an Executive Model and within the West Lakes Multi Academy Trust
For an informal discussion about this role or to arrange a visit, please contact, Sally Timmons on 01946 820402.
West Lakes Multi Academy Trust and Thornhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure with regulated activity via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The closing date for applications is 9.00 am on 1 December 2021.
Details can be found on the vacancies section of our website https://www.thornhill.cumbria.sch.uk/.
Please can completed application forms be returned to email@example.com.