This is a term time, permanent post required to start from February or March 2022. The position is part-time, 15 hours per week.
The starting salary is £19,698 FTE per annum, pro-rata £6,849.25
We are looking for well-organised, self-motivated individuals with excellent communication skills. You will provide one-to-one support and guidance to a child with special needs, experience with communication needs is essential. You will promote effective participation and remove barriers to learning. You will also play a key role in supporting teaching colleagues.
Essential requirements include:
- Relevant Level 3 qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Appropriate Level 2 in both English and Maths at a grade C or above.
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of the practices and procedures within education relating to the welfare, safety and education of pupils.
- An understanding of principles of child development and learning processes.
- Experience of working with pupils of relevant age in a school setting.
For an informal discussion about this role or to arrange a visit, please contact, Sophie McCabe on 01946 820402.
West Lakes Multi Academy Trust and Thornhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure with regulated activity via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Further details and application forms are available from our website www.westlakesmat.org.uk.
The closing date will be 9.00 am Friday 28 January. We anticipate interview0s will be held on Thursday 03 or Friday 04 February.
Completed application forms to be returned via email@example.com